Consigli Construction Co. is looking for:
- Project Management Intern Project Management Intern Assists and supports the Project Engineer, Project Manager and Superintendent on assigned projects. The position works under direct supervision, performs routine daily administrative activities and gathers and distributes information. The Project Intern must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and organizational skills. Receive, review, forward and track status of submittals· Prepare, review, track and distribute RFIs
· Assist in preparations of bid packages and procurement
· Track and inspect material deliveries
· Assist in preparation of monthly owner project status reports, as required
· Attend project meetings and record meeting minutes
· Assist in project close-out
- Field Operations Intern Field Operations Intern Help administer project safety program to maintain a safe and healthy work environment· Helps provide technical assistance on the project, interprets contract drawings and submittals
· Assist assistant superintendent, project superintendent, and project manager with daily and weekly tasks including daily reports, daily safety walks, weekly quantity reports, and weekly schedule updates
· Understand the project schedule and the critical path
· Review content for the short term plan
· Participate in the quality program including attending meetings, performing inspections, and verifying materials
- Estimating Intern Estimating Intern. Estimate, including assisting with quantity take-offs, sublist management and subcontractor contact, research on various systems and products, studies and comparisons, document management, and keeping accurate records. Ensure that the estimating process runs smoothly and efficiently and client expectations are exceeded throughout the duration of the project(s).· Build relationships to understand client, designer and subcontractor needs and expectations.
· Analyze drawings, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimate for projects.
· Prepare quantity take-offs and apply unit pricing for material and labor to establish a value for the work.
· Effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
· Prepare qualifications and assumptions for the estimate.
· Prepare cost comparisons/reconcile with previous estimates
- M/E/P Intern MEP Internship. The M/E/P Intern will:· Assist in preparation of design and construction documents and solutions to general MEP or sustainable design issues.
· Check and coordinate details and dimensions.
· Perform basic drafting work.
· Compute and compile engineering data from prescribed sources.
· Research and recommend solutions to design document problems, including conflicts, interferences and errors.
Heidi Banks – University Program Manager at Consigli