I’ve just been admitted to the CEE program. Now what?
Admission to Georgia Tech is a two-step process. First you are admitted by the program (CEE), then you will be admitted to the Institute when Graduate Studies completes the verification of your application materials. This process can take several weeks. While you are waiting, there are a few things you can do.
- Graduate Studies has created this detailed checklist: Checklist for Admitted Graduate Students.
- Final official documents should be sent to Graduate Studies. Here are instructions.
- Review the CEE Student Handbook. We definitely don’t expect you to memorize it but there is no better source for CEE policy.
- For CSE students, review the CSE Handbook.
- Review the advising section of this website.
- Review course offerings on the OSCAR website.
- View the Registrar calendar and add important dates to your paper or electronic calendars. I cannot stress this enough. You are responsible for knowing when to register, when apply to graduate, etc.
- As you plan your schedule, keep in mind the tuition and fees for each semester. Click on the semester you would like, then under Graduate Rates-Atlanta Campus, click on Master & PhD Candidates for a clearer breakdown.
- International Students, you can find guidance on this page.