Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Opportunities for Postdoctoral Research
The postdoctoral opportunities are for early-career researchers at the TLC2 research initiative at IIT Madras. The scheme is open to all topics relevant to the initiative. The duration of the fellowship is for 12 months. More information about the overview of projects can be found on our website (see below).
The approximate value of total support for the candidate would be Indian Rupees 12,00,000 per year, which is equivalent to US$16,000 per year as of October 2021. The amount is sufficient to lead a comfortable life in India
It’s scholarship time again! The Georgia Chapter of A&WMA is announcing its 2021 Scholarship Program. This year the Georgia Chapter is planning on at least two $1000 scholarships. For details concerning this year’s scholarships and how to apply, please see the attached document. I have also included photos and information on last year’s winners. You can find additional information about the Georgia Chapter of A&WMA at https://www.gaawma.org. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Drexel is currently hiring 2 Tenure Track Assistant Professors in Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering (CAEE).
The Drexel CAEE Department is hiring tenure track Assistant Professors in the two broad themes of (1) Smart, Integrated Cities and (2) Energy and Sustainability.
- Smart, Integrated Cities. The successful candidate for this position will work at the intersections of academic units across the College of Engineering to build a dynamic and exciting research program in the areas of: (i) physical-cyber infrastructure and/or (ii) design and management of next-generation urban transportation systems. The scope of this position is broadly defined, but candidates with a focus in Transportation Eng., Structural Eng. or Geotechnical Eng are strongly encouraged to apply. To apply for this position, please visit Careers at Drexel. For questions, please contact Ivan Bartoli.
- Energy and Sustainability. The successful candidate for this position will work at the intersections of academic units across the College of Engineering to build dynamic and exciting research in any one or more of the following areas: (i) building systems or technologies, including modeling and data analytics, (ii) environmental issues related to resilience and vulnerability, (iii) impacts of climate, pollution, and land use, or (iv) sustainable cities and infrastructure needs for cities of the future. To apply for this position, please visit Careers at Drexel. For questions, please contact Jin Wen.
Atlanta Tutors LLC (http://www.atlantatutors.net) is hiring tutors for the upcoming school year.
Competitive Pay: $30/hr
Flexible Scheduling: You set your hours
Location: Tutoring throughout Atlanta and suburbs (your choose your locations)
We pre-screen clients and offer you a steady stream of tutoring opportunities. You choose which jobs you want.
We are a local company that is run by Atlanta teachers and parents. We treat our tutors very well.
· College graduates or high-achieving juniors and seniors with experience tutoring, teaching, or working with children.
· Expertise in a range of academic subjects and/or test prep experience
· Transportation and a willingness to provide tutoring in student’s homes
Providing in-home tutoring to students of all ages, K-12 and college.