We are seeking a talented Structural Engineer-in-training tojoin our team. We are a rapidly expanding company in thesoutheastern region looking to bring on a young engineer totrain and grow with the company. This EIT will work directlyalongside the owners and PE to provide the best possibleproduct for the client.
0 to 2 years
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATES
- Bachelors’ degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- EIT Certification, or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Drive and goal to obtain PE when able.
- Educational emphasis in structural (Timber, Steel, Reinforced Concrete, etc)
- Microsoft Products
- Familiarity with Revit or Risa
- Critical thinking and understanding of how structural pieces are put together
- Open communication and teamwork
- Residential and light commercial structural calculations and designs
- Creating and preparing as-builts for jobs
- Field observations and inspections/investigations of existing buildings and structures
- 30-50% field time to gather information for projects
- General drafting
- Preparing engineering reports
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Certification reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Company observed holidays off
- Opportunity for professional growth within a rapidly expanding company
- Opportunity for on-the-job management training
- Out of office experience with customers