Most of our forms can be submitted electronically through DocuSign.  Here are links to the most popular forms or links to instructions.  You can find additional forms on the Registrar’s website.

Add/Change Major Forms
Are you a PhD student adding an MS along the way? You will need to add an MS before you can apply to graduate.  You will also need this if you decide to change majors or add an additional Master’s to your current Master’s.

Petition To Faculty
The PTF is a form that asks the Institute to go against policy. Consult with the GSSO before filling out this form.

Online Application for Graduation-(Accessed through Buzzport.)
Must be filled out for the term you intend to graduate. Be mindful of the OAG deadlines. It is usually the last day of registration for that term.

Thesis Forms -This links to all thesis forms.