The Danfoss BP&A team has an opening for an intern in the US to work remotely.
Kindly forward the link to applicable candidates. https://jobs.danfoss.com/job-invite/25061/
Intern Analyst (Remote)
Eden Prairie, MN, US Loves Park, IL, US Florida, US Cleveland, US
The Intern Analyst is a part of our innovative global team which consists of talented business analysts, data scientists, and data architecture and governance experts. As an active participant, you will conduct information interviews, learn about cutting-edge data tools, and learn tools like SharePoint, Teams, and Miro.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Process and Analytics, you will work with our lead digital enablement specialist to elevate our team onboarding experience. Using existing documentation, completing a design thinking session with stakeholders, and defining the best tools, you will build a tour of the Business Process and Analytics team and how we work for new members. At the end of your internship, you will launch and train the team on your launched project.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Attending team meetings, track work, and build a timeline for completion.
- Review current documentation, research capabilities of Office 365, and study agile and scrum development.
- Schedule and conduct informational interviews with team members.
- Learn the Design Thinking method. Build and facilitate a design thinking session to gain customer experience requirements the onboarding tool.
- Maintain working hours conducive to working with a global team.
Background & Skills
Required (basic) qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a degree; preferably in business, analytics, marketing, or related field.
Preferred qualifications :
- Currently enrolled in advanced degree in business, analytics, marketing, or related field.
- Multilingual is an advantage.
- Strong people skills
- Desire to make an impact
- Capable communication and writing skills
- Some knowledge of Office 365 including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Interest in technical tools and processes
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis