S&ME is a leading design, engineering, environmental and multi-disciplined professional services firm. We currently have an opening in Duluth for an entry-level Geotechnical Engineer, and we would love it fill it with a student from Georgia Tech. Students can apply online at https://smeinc.applicantpro.com/jobs/2005383.html and can view all of our open positions at https://www.smeinc.com/careers/.
S&ME has over 1100 employees across 35 offices. We are actively hiring Bachelor and Master level graduates across our footprint and are currently accepting applications for our Summer Internship program until March 15.
As a company, S&ME offers:
- Full-time positions for Associate, Bachelor and Master degree candidates
- Summer internships in select locations
- A credential incentive program that sponsors job and industry specific certifications and professional licenses
- An employee stock ownership plan that allows employees to benefit directly from the company growth and profitability
- The opportunity to work alongside and consult with senior professionals across various services lines and on a variety of projects
For more information about S&ME, please visit us online at www.smeinc.com or reach out to me directly.